Are you aware that we live in two realities – one powerful, the other engulfing and limiting?
Most of us function in the latter, but many of us know people who – wittingly or unwittingly – function as power. Life, choices, and success are seamless and easy for them, so it seems. What are they doing – how are they functioning – that we aren’t … whether they know it or not?
TEN WEEKS OF EXPLORING YOUR INFINITE BEING – and functioning as such.
- Choose a Thursday or Sunday class – see details below (Thursdays March 5 – May 14, or Sundays March 8 – May 17, 2020).
- Or choose a series of private sessions to follow this path.
Do you ever feel like the problems and cycles in your life – the patterns, the emotions, the default behaviors, the physical issues, the relationship issues, the woes, and so forth – are stronger than the changes you try to make … meaning the effort at being or functioning different in life requires a lot of you?
Do you feel like you are different but don’t really know what to do about that or how best to be comfortable with this and step into whatever it is you are meant to be?
What if those were the wrong questions? What if it weren’t about how you see yourself as a human being but whether your infinite being is standing there right beside you trying to let you see there is another way of functioning?
And what if the main problem here is that we never talk about our infinite being – or we think about it in limited “me” terms. As in, we think of it or ourselves in a SMALL way.
I see our problems as we are an infinite being in a human body suit. The body is the infinite being and the infinite being uses it to be in this world – to create, to play, to eat, to experience what is and contribute more. However, we don’t see ourselves that way because we are not trained to do so.
In other words, we don’t have a “cultural” understanding of what it means to be infinite. And we certainly don’t know what it feels like.
We might have glimpses of the infinite as us or something else, or read about it or what sounds like being an infinite being (though much of what I see still keeps us in the human realm with that world – a limited version of infinite).
What we do see ourselves as is human beings with a mind that controls and decides what we do and has struggles in life here or there. As human beings, we have authority; we are in control of our lives; we decide, distinguish, predict, and so forth based on concrete worldly inputs – but not from anything infinite. Not from anything communal. We strive for ease and freedom, but it seems elusive or temporary.
The main problem is that when we function from the human being world, we give our mind control and it creates separation in life – between us as individuals, within our relationships, with our work and children and our friends. Basically, between “me” (who you think you are) and “not me.” (everything and everyone else in this world). In doing so, we can never have the power of the infinite – ourselves as infinite – because the infinite DOESN’T FUNCTION THIS WAY.
The infinite being does not see nor does it be in the world that way. In other words, it functions differently as one-ness – meaning it can include everything in the world in it’s existence – and then from there have awareness and make choices.
JOIN ME ON A 10 WEK JOURNEY TO FIND, KNOW, AND BE AS YOUR INFINITE BEING in this world.
- understand how the infinite uses the body as an extension of the infinite being you are
- understand what you have done as a human being to try to create connection … that screws up your power
- experience the larger energy of an infinite being and explore using this reality in our world.
- understand there are things working with you that you cannot see, that are infinite and can help you here in the material world
- understand that you can and how to facilitate what comes to you and might seem to you that you are angry, insecure, fearful, doubtful, timid, self deprecating, and so forth
- and more.
“But why should I want to function as an infinite being? I’m a human being?”
Good question. And here’s the short answer: your truest power is when you put your capacities – your potent abilities – into action. That is in fact the definition of power – potency in action. When you are functioning as your potency, then life is not a struggle and you are and it feels, in fact, like ease and space … like a frictionless existence.
Thursdays 12:00 – 1:30 pm PST
Sunday 7:00-8:30 pm PST
Thursdays – March 5, 12, 26; April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; May 7, 14
Sundays – March 8, 15, 29; April 5, 12, 19, 26; May 3, 10, 17
Fee & what’s included:
FIRST OPTION – take the 10-weeks class (or follow it on your own time)
- recordings for each class for deeper learning … or if you cannot attend, you have the information and can explore.
- $450 – register 2/29 and later, it’s $495
- $400 each if you register with a friend – after 2/29 it’s $445 each (because I’d love it if you do this with a friend and explore together as buddies)
- weekly Zoom calls where I not only teach and you explore the concepts in your life, engaging with questions and real-life situations
- practicing the concepts within the week between classes
- optional discounted private sessions to enhance learning – up to three – WHILE THE CLASS IS IN SESSION
SECOND OPTION- to take a series of 6 privates in lieu of the class – private hour-long sessions $750 (each is discounted at $125/hour)
THIRD OPTION – the series of 6 privates and the recordings of the 10-week class – $950