It’s not just COVID life that makes this a great concept: demanding more of ourselves. Life constantly changes over time – like roller coaster running up and down. At every turn there is something that distracts us from being all we can be, with ease.
Demanding more of ourselves makes sure has we are no longer in the back row or even the middle row of the classroom of our life, passively living parts of it. It engages us fully – all cells in – without “push energy,” efforting, and being at the effect of life.
This class used to be called Demanding More of Yourself. But something felt off about that right now. And then I realized there has been so much self-focus in the last few decades that might have been missing a key point. It’s been: me and what I truly want, where did I go in relationships, why do I feel I suddenly am alone in all this business we call life, what am I not getting it right, why can’t I get what I want, I’m broke, I have everything and am still unhappy, what’s wrong?
What this forgets is that we are a web. Maybe we had to go to the self and get all the self-tools in order to see that we are never just the self. We are a couple, a family, friends, an artist entangled with the elements, a work force, a community, a state, a nation, a world, part of Earth and the Universe. We cannot look at “how we can serve the world” unless we satisfy ourselves … just as much as we cannot look at “how we can be our own self everyday” and not look at the world we live in. After all, why are we really here? To be ourselves (fully) and engage with what around us – from the dishes, the garden, the family, the forest and beach … to work and our communities and beyond.
What do these have to do with this course?
Demanding More of Ourselves is a journey that keeps you out of the back seat of your life and to the helm. It has nothing to do with “push” energy. It is not effort. It might be even undoing, unwinding who you thought you were to be who you remember you are. It’s catching yourself right as you begin to demand less and summoning something else in its place. It is where we intersect with everything around us and in the future that wants us to engage with it right now to enjoy this world and create a greater place. It is energy work in the moment that fuels us to live AS the power driving our life but not alone … instead of being at the effect of our life, which often happens to man of us after a while. Remember the roller coaster?
So, JOIN US, PLEASE!
Try something different, and commit to it (in group) for a while. I promise you, like I’ve always found for myself, you might be surprised by what is revealed. Surprised, and relieved.
When Does It Start?
Week of March 2, 2021 …. runs for 8 classes through wee of April 26, 2021 (there will be no class week of April 19 as my child is on school holiday).
- live weekly class is a RECORDED Zoom call – you will be given login instructions, choose from 1 of 2-3 class times
- Facebook group to organize inspirational “homework,” videos, and ideas. (HW is just to give you something if you need it – this process, you may see, will likely unfold itself.
- Messenger group to give each other inspiration (with sometimes voice recordings form me), if you wish to join.
- Youtube Playlist of all videos (available post class as well)
- Email with the links to this all and written documents so you “cannot” lose it.
Weekly LIVE class time options:
- Tuesday 5 pm PST – your date and time converter
- Wednesday 12 pm PST – your date and time converter
- maybe even a 3rd time on Thursday (10:30 am PST?), if there are enough participants.
- $250, by Paypal above
- Optional discounted private sessions $100 each (up to 3 during course)
- if Paypal does not work where you live, contact me and I can send an invoice a different way
- If you need this split in two, or more, let me know. The first payment is now, the last must be by the first week of April.
- DO THIS WITH A FRIEND AND SEE REBATE OPTION!
DO THIS WITH OTHERS AND GET A REBATE
If you have friends and family members you’d like to do this with – I will give you a $25 rebate for each on who signs up. (returned to your Paypal or Venmo)