An invitation to explore a new way of experiencing our existence, in an 8-week program, self paced or taken concurrently with the optional live classes. (March-May 2022; see dates, format and pricing and payment options at bottom)
Why are we so in our mind and more disconnected to our body than we actually fathom? Why do we sometimes experience seeming lack of control or being taken over by the confusion, anger, the day, anxiety, exaggerated happiness or sadness, fear, or whatever emotions, thoughts, feelings, memories, patterns, physical pain we are experiencing? And why when we get these “under control” does is seem so hard to do so or keep that way – as though re-patterning and re-wiring ourselves is so difficult.
My experience is because we have lost knowledge we had long ago, in pursuit of the mind, dominance and control. Somewhere along this path, the connections that used to instantly heal us and that were part of our existence were lost. We don’t recognize them even though they talk to us – through our body – virtually every moment of every day. Instead, we have become a reactive and trauma- and stress-based species, typically interpreting what is being shown to us with anxiety, fear, overwhelm, depression, shame, blame, anger, etc. And thus, we rely more and more on outside professional help to give us health, wellness, balance, or just a bandaid to keep slogging through.
We are sensitive beings. But we have been desensitized to our power of connection, knowing, receiving, instinct and intuition. We consider surrender weak or don’t understand what it means, and we come to value individuality and sovereignty so extremely that – in pursuit of ‘happiness, individuality and purpose’ – we have lost many of our gifts.
This course is part of a longer program I wish to offer humanity: Re-Imagining Our Existence, a project for the future of humanity and the planet.
Through a podcast series of short discussions and guided exercises, we will rekindle our long-lost and amazing connection with our body and thus our energy and power. The body is the greatest barometer we have to listening to what we truly want, to knowing what’s really happening, to receive healing and love, to know the choices we wish to make, an to receive what works with us to create our lives and our contribution here. In this podcast course, we will leave the mind aside and activate our knowing, our great intelligence, and reconnect with an energy that is our power that for some reason we lost our ability to sense. We will begin to recognize how powerful it is to be connected to things, ideas and people through the energy of them and discover in fact that our existence is actually … collaborative … but we have been trained to be separate.
Most everything great came into this world simply because someone sensed to collaborate with it. Call it curiosity or call it more than just that … either way, I’ll show you how this works. We need more greatness to show up right now, and fast. The pandemic has altered our safety net: the context in which we exist appears to be breaking apart. The only thing we have to rely on is how we will all take us forward. That, I’d say, for most people is not only uncomfortable but full of the unknown – like a new frontier.
The podcasts will give you simple exercises to play with during normal daily life, as well as upon waking or going to sleep or in the quiet space of meditation. Once you experiment with this way of being – its power is accessible in LIVING. True change comes from living what you learn – it’s a lifestyle, a way of existing … not a moment.
To me, the knowledge put forth in this program is a quantum leap from what we have been typically exploring with psychology, healing modalities, energy work, and the “mind-body” connection. Its focus is on receiving instant healing and connection to knowledge-instinct-intuition, no longer being at the mercy of what so much mind-dominance, trauma and stress has created in our lives and this world. It alters the the way we exist, an as such gives a chance to make greater choices for ourselves, the collective human race, and the planet.
Right now, there is a future that we need to create anew. The call to action is huge and obvious.
Dates and Format – (this podcast course is recorded so you do not need to do it as it runs, and you use it at your leisure anytime)
This course will be run live from Sunday, end March, 2022 through May 9, 2022.
- Daily recorded short podcasts will be uploaded to a library to which you will have access – you can do the work daily (preferred) or not – there are 45 recorded as of this publishing
- Weekly Live Zooms – Classes for help with this topic and facilitation (all recorded and sent to those purchasing, whether you could attend or not). Days and times are Monday starting March 28th @ both 12 pm PDT and @ 5 pm PDT. (convert San Francisco PDT time to your day and time here). March 28, April 4-11-18-25, May 2-9
- Private sessions are intended to support the course and be used by last week in May, 2022
Pricing/Payment – these are spiritually chosen numbers
- $35.98 – Basic daily program (recorded exercises and discussion), diagrams
- $187.98 – Basic daily program and the Live Weekly Classes weekly (pay for 6 classes, get one free; choose one of the two class days/week; if you can’t attend you can get the class recording)
- $25 – to take classes singly, as you wish
- $152 – if you have ordered the basic daily program and then wish to all all podcasts
- Single private session or a discounted 4-series; see drop down menu for prices. Prices are listed by % to reflect countries with different economies to the US/most of Europe/Japan … for example, Canada/New Zealand/Australia/Mexico are 90% countries; Greece/Guam/Micronesia/India are 80%. If you have questions, contact me.
- Payment Options – select from the drop-down menu above and pay by PayPal. Venmo users can join by sending the class name “ReImagining Our Existence Jan 2022” and the level of product you are paying for to @Nikki-Jordan-15. If your country or you do not use PayPal or Venmo, I can send you a Square Invoice, contact me. If you require a payment plan, contact me as well. The fee will be divided in two piece, the larger upfront.
There are no reviews yet.