Happiness is something that is elusive in modern culture. We are distracted like never before, and our understanding of how we operate in this world is very limited. VERY limited.
Join me for two hours of playing with some of the most dynamic and simple tools that Access Consciousness® has to change your life. We’ll start with the four tools of this campaign, and add on those that are relevant to our discussion! The sky is the limit to what we can play with for the evening to move us toward lives of more joy.
The tools learn will shed light on a whole new way of being and perceiving the world that makes happiness much more of a daily reality than it’s been! Bring your curiosity and your open mind – and get ready for more joy and more ease with change made simple!
To give you and idea, the 4 basic tools we’ll use are (including YouTube links)
- Who Does This Belong To? (thoughts, feelings, emotions),
- Light or Heavy? (and I’ll expand on this to Expansive or Contractive, or body show me a yes or no),
- All of Life Comes to Me With Ease, Joy, and Glory (which releases you from the trauma and drama of the world around us), and
- POD and POC (an abracadabra type of way to release all your limitations in life).
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of tools we could add to this … and we’ll add tools as our conversation evolves over the class.
Over the 4 years that I’ve been playing with these tools and using them with family and clients, we’ve used them
• in how we interact with the world,
• in discovering whether our moods are really our own,
• in what’s going on socially,
• for what we desire from life that’s not there,
• in business and financial decisions
• as approaches to school work, tests, and sports, and
• in making major and minor decisions.
I’ve been surprised how accessible these tools are to everyone. And if they’re not – there are a hundred thousand others tools from Access other than these simple four!
Simple snacks and beverage will be provided.
Children 15 and under are free (however this isn’t an event for kids that need to be watched).
Children 16-17 are 1/2 price.
There are no reviews yet.